DM sessions at Victoria Interop

Igor Chilingarian igor.chilingarian at obs.univ-lyon1.fr
Sat Apr 29 14:59:20 PDT 2006

Hello Jonathan,

I'd like to make a short (10-15 min) presentation on a universal data
discovery mechanism using Characterisation DM (things we discussed internally
within CharDM sub-group). According to Francois' suggestion, it would be
better to present it during DM2 session (Characterisation), if there are still
time-slots available. If not, I can make it during the DM3 session.

With best regards,
						Igor