STC V1.21 posted as PR

Alberto Micol Alberto.Micol at eso.org
Fri Mar 18 06:17:44 PST 2005

Thanks Arnold!

A question about the position angle (as you said, it is source of
confusion:-) ):
By saying "North" does that mean that the pos angle is the angle
that goes from North to the "Y" axis of the detector (projected onto
the sky going through East) or to the "X" axis?
I vote for the first one, in which case pos_angle = 0 means North == Y.
Just to make sure...

Thanks,

Alberto