VOEvent Workshop, April 13/14 Pasadena

Roy Williams roy at caltech.edu
Wed Mar 2 09:20:48 PST 2005

Dear Data Modellers

This note is to inform you for a Data Modelling activity that is called the VOEvent Working Group of IVOA. Our first meeting will be April 13/14 in Pasadena, and I would be pleased to see representation from the data model group of IVOA.

Please come and help us define the semantics of an immediate astronomical event.

Thank you
Roy Williams