3D data model: plan

Brian Thomas brian.thomas at gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 17 12:32:17 PST 2005

 Igor,

 Much of the effort to work on 3 (and higher dimensional) data has
 been done (althought it is not finished).

 I would point you to the Quantity Data model which is designed
 to hold 3 dimensional data (in the Matrix Quantity). References may be found on the
 twicki page as well as schema, examples at the following URLS:

 http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~jcm/vo/docs/

 http://www.data-model.net/QML

 =brian

--