Data modelling using the Wikki

Martin Hill mchill at dial.pipex.com
Thu May 20 07:36:47 PDT 2004

I've started writing down the Passband/Flux model, and thought that the ideal
medium for this would be the wikki, using all the wonders of HTML links to
connect together the prose associated with the model. So I could write a page on
Passbands, with links to the Passband/Filter implementations, and a page on
Flux, and a page on SEDs that links them together.

Being on the wikki makes it easy to track versioning, change ownership, and
indeed for all and sundry to add comments/fix typos/etc.

Would anyone mind if I started a set of pages on the IVOA wikki? We could prefix
each topic name with 'DataModel' to keep them separate.

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Hill