[QUANTITY] doc consistency

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Mon May 17 09:18:30 PDT 2004

If we had unitless and a nil="true" attribute to express "unknown unit" then
we'd be nearer to established practice. In this case, there is no default; one
or other has to be present for the XML to be valid against its schema.

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523