[QUANTITY] : Examples available (Was: Re: Not a plethora (Was: Re: A plehtora of Quantities

Brian Thomas brian.thomas at gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed May 12 10:22:59 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 12 May 2004 12:58 pm, Martin Hill wrote:
> OK. Yes these discussions seem to be a bit diverting.  I think some
> examples will help to clear things up though.

	And I've exhausted all the time I can devote to email for today, heh.
	But there are some examples extant now. Please take a look at :

http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~jcm/vo/docs/qexamples/qxml.html

	As well as those available in the tarball:

http://nvo.gsfc.nasa.gov/QuantityDataModel/stc_test.tar.gz
	(which also shows how to build a DM from Q via the CoordSystems.xsd)

	=b.t.

--

  * Dr. Brian Thomas

  * Dept of Astronomy/University of Maryland-College Park
  * Code 630.1/Goddard Space Flight Center-NASA

  *   fax: (301) 286-1775
  * phone: (301) 286-6128 [GSFC]
           (301) 405-2312 [UMD]