[QUANTITY] XMLSpy graphs out of date (Was: Re: BQ with Meta-data.. (Was: Re: Decomposition (Was: Re: Philosophy of basic Q (Was: Re: [QUANTITY] Data Model for Quantity v0.5

Brian Thomas brian.thomas at gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed May 12 09:41:28 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 12 May 2004 12:21 pm, Pierre Didelon wrote:
> Well as above it's xsd graphics, AFAIRemember it is the graphics generated
> by Ed using xsd files as entries. I did not succeed to retrieve them from
> the net but I have a paper copy on my desk. ;-)

	Ah, those may be out of date, and certainly appear to be
	out of sync. I'll see if I can bug Ed to generate a fresh
	graph (or any other intrepid XMLSpy user with time available,
	please do so and post).

	=b.t.

--

  * Dr. Brian Thomas

  * Dept of Astronomy/University of Maryland-College Park
  * Code 630.1/Goddard Space Flight Center-NASA

  *   fax: (301) 286-1775
  * phone: (301) 286-6128 [GSFC]
           (301) 405-2312 [UMD]