[MAPPING] A draft doc

David Berry dsb at ast.man.ac.uk
Tue May 11 09:41:01 PDT 2004

Jonathan,

> At this point in the discussion it's time to drag
> in the draft document on Mappings that I've been working
> on with David and Brian's help. It's based originally
> on David's ideas, but is still sketchy.
>
> http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~jcm/vo/docs/map.pdf

One initial minor point, the URL for AST in section 1 is out of date, it
should now be:

http://www.starlink.ac.uk/ast/

More to follow...

David

Dr David S. Berry    (dsb at ast.man.ac.uk)

STARLINK project		 |	Centre for Astrophysics
(http://www.starlink.ac.uk/)	 |	University of Central Lancashire
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory	 |	PRESTON
DIDCOT				 |	United Kingdom
United Kingdom			 |	PR1 2HE
OX11 0QX                                Tel. 01772 893733
                                             01257 273192