[QUANTITY] Requirements and apology

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 30 09:48:46 PST 2003

Dave -

If we are talking about data values, WCS, data quality, etc., then we
are modeling an entire dataset, not a quantity.  We need to address both
issues but they are at opposite ends of the spectrum.  Quantity needs
to be a low level concept (about the same level as a UCD) or it is being
confused with something else.

	- Doug