UCD use cases

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 21 08:29:14 PDT 2003

An additional case:

I have a heap of data expressing modelled and observed values for a handful of
quantities; celestial coords and proper motions would do as an example.  I
want to read out all the modelled versions of one of these quantities and
compare them to assess the spread of the models.  Then I want to do the same
with the observations.  What do I look for?

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523