[COVERAGE] was: Re: [QUANTITY] Plea for pragmatism

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 3 13:51:40 PST 2003

Pat - I am convinced by the discussion so far that my bandpass-oriented
strawman is not sufficient and we need to fold in something to describe the
"sampling" as you call it, and errors.  We should still end up with a fairly
simple and uniform set of summary data models for data characterization.
If this can be done soon enough we would like to use it (even an early
version) for data queries in SSA.    Doug