RDF notes

Norman Gray norman at astro.gla.ac.uk
Sun Jun 22 10:08:20 PDT 2003

Greetings,

At the Cambridge IVOA meeting in May, I made a noise about RDF on a
couple of occasions, and it was suggested that I write down something
about it.  So here it is.

This is not really a beginners' guide to RDF, because (a) I'm not
expert enough to claim I should write such a thing, and (b) because
several such guides already exist, and I point to them below.  My aim
here is simply to draw attention to RDF in the astronomical context,
give a _rapid_ introduction to it, and point out why and how it might
be useful.  I'd be delighted to receive corrections and amplifications
on what I write here.

Notes are at
<http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/users/norman/note/2003/rdf-intro/>

All the best,