Data for cepheid variables

gilles landais gilles.landais at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Nov 10 20:06:17 CET 2022

Hello,

There is an IVOA note to provide a VOTable with Time description
(https://www.ivoa.net/documents/Notes/LightCurveTimeSeries/), but I
don't know any IVOA standard that describe lightcurve service.

To look for data, I suggest you to use the IVOA registries  which
describes the resources available in the Virtual Observatory.

For instance, you can make a search in the GAVO or ESA registry:

https://dc.zah.uni-heidelberg.de/wirr/q/ui/fixed?field0=textfields&operator0=%3D&operand0=light%20curve

http://registry.euro-vo.org/

Regards,

Gilles Landais