Call for Data Curation and Preservation IG contributions for the IVOA interop meeting in Groningen

Chenzhou CUI ccz at bao.ac.cn
Tue Aug 27 01:32:16 CEST 2019

Dear Andre,

Could you leave a time slot for me in the second part? I would like to
give a brief introduction about the new announced "National Astronomical
Data Center" of China and its long-time data curation and preservation
plans. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Chenzhou

On 2019/8/26 23:59, Andre Schaaff wrote:
> Dear IVOA members,
>
> This is a call for contributions to the Data Curation and Preservation
> (DCP) Interest Group session at the upcoming  IVOA Interoperability
> Meeting taking place in Groningen, October 11-13.
>
> A first part of this session will be dedicated to the DOIs Note.
>
> The second part is open to all topics linked to the DCP field.
>
> Let us know if you would like to give a talk or/and to propose a topic.
>
> Coming information will be located on the under construction Interop
> meeting page:
>
> https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2019
>
> Regards,
>
> André Schaaff, Tim Jenness, for the DCP Interest Group.
>

> Information about the DCP Interest Group can be found here:
>
> http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaDCP
>
> Last Paris Interop session slides and minutes are available here:
>
> https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2019DCP

Chenzhou Cui
National Astronomical Observatory | Tel: +86-10-64872500
Chinese Academy of Sciences       | FAX: +86-10-64888708
20A Datun Road, Chaoyang District | Email: ccz at bao.ac.cn
Beijing 100101, China             | WWW: www.lamost.org/~cb