Last Call for DCP contributions during the Paris IVOA

Chenzhou CUI ccz at bao.ac.cn
Wed Apr 24 03:12:06 CEST 2019

Dear Andre and DCP group,

My colleague, Dr. Yihan Tao, would like to give a talk with the title:

PaperData updates : Integrated VOSpace, Registry and DOI services --
Yihan Tao, Changhua Li, Boliang He, Chenzhou Cui

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Chenzhou

On 2019/4/24 0:32, Andre Schaaff wrote:
> Dear IVOA members,
>
> This is the last call for contributions to the Data Curation and
> Preservation (DCP) Interest Group session at the upcoming  IVOA
> Interoperability Meeting taking place in Paris, May 12-17.
>
> Information on the DCP Interest Group can be found here:
>
> http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaDCP
>
> We have a remaining slot for one speaker.
>
> Let us know if you would like to give a talk or to propose a
> discussion topic.
>
> Regards,
>
> André Schaaff, Tim Jenness, for the DCP Interest Group.
>
> Paris Interop meeting page:
>
> https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2019MeetingPage

Chenzhou Cui
National Astronomical Observatory | Tel: +86-10-64872500
Chinese Academy of Sciences       | FAX: +86-10-64888708
20A Datun Road, Chaoyang District | Email: ccz at bao.ac.cn
Beijing 100101, China             | WWW: www.lamost.org/~cb