[AstroDOI] Data Citation ADASS BOF?

Andre Schaaff andre.schaaff at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Jun 25 09:38:40 CEST 2018

Hi all,

The IVOA meeting will take place this year before ADASS and we will have
a main slot (and maybe a whole session) about DOIs in this frame. It
will be possible to report the discussion hotest topics during the
following ADASS BoF.
I am therefore particularly interested in this BoF proposal.

Regards,

André