First call for talks for IVOA Sydney DataCP session

Chenzhou CUI ccz at bao.ac.cn
Sun Sep 13 20:07:14 CEST 2015

Dear Francoise,

I would like to contribute a talk titled "DOI applications and data
publication from CODATA China".

Cheers,
Chenzhou

On 2015/9/13 14:57, Francoise Genova wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> This is the first call for contributions to the Sydney DataCP session.
>
> One important topic by these days is DOIs for data. Alberto Accomazzi
> will be contributing with a talk. I would also like to say a word on
> the current status of the Research Data Alliance, which holds its
> sixth Plenary meeting 10 days from now in Paris
> https://rd-alliance.org/plenary-meetings/rda-sixth-plenary-meeting.html
>
> Contributions on those subjects, or any other topic relevant to
> DataCP, are welcome. Please contact me if you have a proposal for a talk.
>
> Best
>
> Francoise

Chenzhou Cui
National Astronomical Observatory | Tel: +86-10-64872500
Chinese Academy of Sciences       | FAX: +86-10-64888708
20A Datun Road, Chaoyang District | Email: ccz at bao.ac.cn
Beijing 100012, China             | WWW: www.lamost.org/~cb