Fwd: Registration open for JISC-BL DataCite Workshop - "Research data metrics for impact and citation"

Norman Gray norman at astro.gla.ac.uk
Wed May 15 14:29:39 PDT 2013

Greetings, all.

The following workshop might be of interest to Data Curation and Preservation people, especially in the light of Christophe's remarks at the interop yesterday, about Thomson-Reuters and their marketing of their Data Citation Index.

Best wishes,

Norman

Begin forwarded message:

Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk