RDA proposed WG on data citation

Accomazzi, Alberto aaccomazzi at cfa.harvard.edu
Sat May 11 12:10:09 PDT 2013

Hi Francoise,

Thanks for pointing this out. Since this topic won't be covered by the
prior RDA talks we should definitely cover it.  In fact I think we should
start off with a review of the draft, then follow up with David's talk.  I
have updated the program and shrank some time allotments.  Hopefully the
timing will still work out since we have a 15 minute buffer to play with.

-- Alberto