DCP session in Sao Paulo

Arnold Rots arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 23 16:35:15 PDT 2012

Bob, Pierre, Jose Enrique,

We decided to use Webex for this session.
To make things work well, it would be helpful to run from a single
laptop. I hope that won't cause any problems for you.
Could you please upload your presentation to the DCP session page
prior to the session (or at least prior to your talk?

Thank you,

  - Arnold

Alberto Accomazzi wrote:
> I had a brief conversation with Norman about this when he was here in
> September.  We did have a joint DCP/Semantics session in Urbana about
> the Thesaurus, but all is needed now is an update on that.  Creating an
> extra session is overkill at this point, rather we should just decide
> where the discussion should take place.
>
> Thanks,
> -- Alberto
>

> Robert J. Hanisch wrote:
> > I also suggested discussion of the thesaurus to Mireille in the context of
> > the Semantics WG.  Interests here strongly overlap...I wonder if this
> > topic might be covered in a joint session?
> >
> > Bob
> >
> > On 10/16/12 1:43 AM, "Pierre Le Sidaner" <pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Alberto
> >>
> >> Thanks for scheduling me. I will be interested by the status and access
> >> to the Thesaurus. I just want to mention a work in process lead by an
> >> Astronomer of Observatoire de Paris (M. Heydari-Malayeri) on a
> >> dictionary http://aramis.obspm.fr/~heydari/dictionary/. It may be
> >> helpful for term definition.
> >>
> >> best regards
> >> Pierre

> >> --
> >>                            Pierre Le Sidaner
> >>                         Observatoire de Paris
> >>
> >> Division Informatique de l'Observatoire
> >> Observatoire Virtuel 01 40 51 20 89
> >> 61, avenue de l'Observatoire 75014 Paris
> >>
> >> mailto:pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
> >> http://vo-web.obspm.fr

> --
> Dr. Alberto Accomazzi                  aaccomazzi(at)cfa harvard edu
> Program Manager
> NASA Astrophysics Data System                        ads.harvard.edu
> Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics      www.cfa.harvard.edu
> 60 Garden St, MS 83, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA

Arnold H. Rots                                Chandra X-ray Science Center
60 Garden Street, MS 67                              fax:  +1 617 495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138                             arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu