DCP session in Sao Paulo

Pierre Le Sidaner pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Mon Oct 15 22:43:18 PDT 2012

Hi Alberto

Thanks for scheduling me. I will be interested by the status and access
to the Thesaurus. I just want to mention a work in process lead by an
Astronomer of Observatoire de Paris (M. Heydari-Malayeri) on a
dictionary http://aramis.obspm.fr/~heydari/dictionary/. It may be
helpful for term definition.

best regards
Pierre

On 10/15/2012 08:46 PM, Alberto Accomazzi wrote:
> Hi Jose and Pierre,
>
> Thank you for your proposals.  I have now put up a draft program for
> the DCP session:
> http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2012DCP
> Unfortunately I won't be able to participate to the meeting, so I have
> asked Arnold Rots to chair the session.  Please copy him on any
> correspondence related to the DCP program.
>
> Please note that I took the liberty to volunteer a short contribution
> by Bob Hanisch to give a report on the RDA meeting which he attended
> with Francoise: http://d2i.indiana.edu/data2012/ResearchDataAlliance.
> Bob are you ok with doing this, or were you planning to talk about
> this elsewhere?
>
> There has also been some progress towards the Unified Astronomy
> Thesaurus effort, and I would like to have an update on that.  I
> haven't scheduled it in the program yet because I wasn't sure whether
> Norman was going to talk about this elsewhere.  Norman, could you
> please let me know what your plans are?
>
> Thanks,
> -- Alberto
>

> Jose Enrique Ruiz wrote:
>> Hi Alberto, all
>> I would like to give a 15 min. presentation on some of the most
>> relevant topics we are dealing in the Wf4Ever project, which are
>> Research Objects as a aggregations of all the digital artefacts
>> related with a final publication.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> ---
>> Jose Enrique Ruiz
>> Instituto Astrofisica Andalucía - CSIC
>> Glorieta de la Astronomía s/n
>> 18009 Granada, Spain
>> Tel: +34 958 230 618
>> http://amiga.iaa.es/p/67-jer.htm
>>

>> 2012/9/11 Alberto Accomazzi <aaccomazzi at cfa.harvard.edu
>> <mailto:aaccomazzi at cfa.harvard.edu>>
>>
>>     Dear colleagues,
>>
>>     Our next interop is a few weeks away and I'd like to find out what
>>     topics we should have in our Data Curation and Preservation meeting.
>>      I get the sense that attendance will be light, and some topics of
>>     interest to our group might be already covered by the Semantics WG,
>>     so we may want to consider a joint session instead.
>>
>>     Thanks,
>>     -- Alberto

                            Pierre Le Sidaner
                         Observatoire de Paris

Division Informatique de l'Observatoire
Observatoire Virtuel 01 40 51 20 89
61, avenue de l'Observatoire 75014 Paris

mailto:pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
http://vo-web.obspm.fr