Agenda for DC&P session at Interop

Alberto Accomazzi aaccomazzi at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue May 15 10:03:01 PDT 2012

Dear DCP members,

I'm setting up the program for the DCP IG at Urbana next week, and I'd
like to give people the opportunity to provide relevant project updates
or suggestions to the program

We have two sessions scheduled at the moment:

Monday,  16.00–17.30   DCP: Development of a Unified Astronomy Thesaurus

Tuesday, 11.00–12.30   DCP: Data publication, data sharing and linking

The first session will be taken up mostly by myself and Norman providing
updates on proposals and activities surrounding work on Thesaurus
development.

For the second session we currently have two presentations scheduled,
one by Gus Muench on the Astro Dataverse network and one by Arnold Rots
on Provenance Metadata for persistent data objects.

Anything else that I missed?

Thanks,
-- Alberto

--
Dr. Alberto Accomazzi                  aaccomazzi(at)cfa harvard edu
Program Manager