DC&P and Semantics sessions at next InterOp

Alberto Accomazzi aaccomazzi at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 15 08:11:01 PDT 2012

Dear WG and IG members,

I'm trying to gauge how much time we should set aside for the Data
Curation & Preservation session(s) in Urbana-Champaign.  Given that at
the last two interops a single session turned out to be too short, I'm
thinking we may want to have two sessions, or maybe just one for DC&P
focusing on data publication and a second joint session with Semantics
to talk about some recent developments on the front of Vocabularies.

Any preferences or suggestions?

Thanks,
-- Alberto

--
Dr. Alberto Accomazzi                  aaccomazzi(at)cfa harvard edu
Program Manager