Update on DC&P Program at Naples

Alberto Accomazzi aaccomazzi at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri May 13 10:42:00 PDT 2011

Dear All,

I just updated the program to include presentations by Sebastien and
Jose Enrique.  Please keep in mind that this is still a very rough
timeline (I eyeballed it based on the little I know about your
presentation):

http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InteropMay2011DCP

Since I won't be in Naples, I would like to request that all speakers
touch base with Arnold Rots early in the week so he can fine-tune the
program.

Thanks,
-- Alberto

--
Dr. Alberto Accomazzi                  aaccomazzi(at)cfa harvard edu
Program Manager