Change in schedule

Alberto Accomazzi aaccomazzi at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 6 23:54:45 PST 2010

Based on the feedback received, we decided NOT to change the schedule of
our session, which will take place on Wednesday 14:00-15:30 in room #4.

I invite all speakers to send me their presentations or upload PDF files
on the DC&P session page, where you will now see the final list of
presentations with time allotments:

http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpDec2010DCP

Thanks,
-- Alberto

--
Dr. Alberto Accomazzi                  aaccomazzi(at)cfa harvard edu
Program Manager