DAL Running Meeting #17 - Datalink

Gregory MANTELET gregory.mantelet at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Oct 19 10:01:32 CEST 2023

Dear DAL members and Datalink lovers,

Notes about the yesterday running meeting about solving the PullRequest
#110 of Datalink are available:

https://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/IvoaDAL_RunningMeetings/IVOA_DAL_RM17.pdf

In short, it has been decided to transform the section 3.1.1 of DataLink
(entitled "DataLink recognition outside the context of ObsCore
updated by the May Interop, but the Implementation Note will come later.

Thank you to all the participants of this running meeting.

See you all in Tucson (physically or virtually),
Grégory & James