DAL Roadmap for 2023A

Dempsey, James (IM&T, Black Mountain) James.Dempsey at csiro.au
Wed Jun 21 01:32:41 CEST 2023

Dear DAL community,

Firstly, thank-you to everyone for their enthusiastic involvement in the recent interop, either in person or remotely.

At https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2023ARoadmap#Data%20Access%20Layer%20WG you will find the roadmap we have prepared for the DAL standards for the next 6 months up to the Northern Autumn interop. This outlines what we hope to achieve over this period.

Please read over it and let us know if there are things we have missed or changes that need to be made. The roadmap can be updated as we go if things change too.

Cheers,
James Dempsey and Grégory Mantelet