SIA 2.0 erratum 1 Proposal

Gregory MANTELET gregory.mantelet at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Jan 26 11:31:32 CET 2023

Dear François, DAL,

On the contrary to flux (BAND), time (TIME) and polarization (POL), POS
is about positions which are delimited values. So, this Erratum makes
sense to me. The +/-Inf did not bothered me that much, as I assumed they
were equivalent to the min/max possible values ; actually, that would be
my assumption if I was a SIA client. Anyway, I personally agree with
this Erratum.

I am no expert, but should we also extend this Erratum to FOV and
SPATRES, also about positions?

Cheers,
Grégory