TAP MAXREC interpretation

Thomas Boch thomas.boch at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Dec 14 14:49:28 CET 2023

Hi Pierre,

I agree this behaviour is surprising ; you don't get any row back
whereas the full result has far less rows than the service MAXREC limit.

Possible workaround: you can retrieve the outputLimit from the service
capabilities:

https://mast.stsci.edu/vo-tap/api/v0.1/hsc/capabilities

and adapt your query accordingly.

Thomas