DataLink local_semantics optional column proposal

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 21:01:32 CEST 2022

This looks like a useful feature. Am I right in seeing this as a way to
disambiguate where there are multiple links with the same {ID,semantics}?

If that's the case/intent, does it have to completely disambiguate? Does
{ID,semantics,local_semantics} have to be unique? I'm not sure that's
necessary and don't know what we would tell providers to do if they can't
make the tuple unique...

Victoria, BC, Canada