Row count in TAP_SCHEMA

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Jul 13 21:18:00 CEST 2022

That's fine by me.  The nrows attribute in VODataService is documented:

   Meaning
       The approximate size of the table in rows.
   Comment
       This is not expected to be exact. For instance, the estimates
       on table sizes databases keep for query planning purposes are
       suitable for this field.

so a similar definition for the TAP_SCHEMA equivalent would make
good sense.

Mark