Cross-match algorithms for general use

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Apr 8 12:05:54 CEST 2022

Ani,

the business of the IVOA is defining interoperability practices
and standards rather than endorsing either particular software
components or processing algorithms, so I'd say the answer to
your question is no.

However it's possible that somebody here may have informal advice
or experience on this topic; if you're interested in that kind of
input the Applications Working Group (apps at ivoa.net) would probably
be the most appropriate forum.

Best wishes,

Mark

--
Mark Taylor  Astronomical Programmer  Physics, Bristol University, UK
m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk          http://www.star.bristol.ac.uk/~mbt/