TAP and the DMs BoF at the next ADASS

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Sep 13 18:25:53 CEST 2021

Dear DM, DAL, App

During the last DM workshop, we got some consensus on both model definitions (Meas Coord/MANGO) and mapping syntax.
While developing these new standards, we naturally consider improving TAP responses by adding DM annotations.
This is a very challenging topic with many different aspects (curation, annotation process, query language, client...).
To discuss these points with a wide audience, we will be running a BoF session, named “TAP and the Data Models”, at the next
ADASS (24-28/10).
You are welcome to contribute and to participate.
Let us know whether you want some specific topic to be discussed.

Laurent - François - Mireille - Dave

--
jesuischarlie/Tunis/Paris/Bruxelles/Berlin

Laurent Michel
SSC XMM-Newton
Tél : +33 (0)3 68 85 24 37
Fax : +33 (0)3 )3 68 85 24 32