VEP-011: datalink/core#thumbnail

Baptiste Cecconi baptiste.cecconi at obspm.fr
Fri Dec 3 11:38:33 CET 2021

Hi Ada,

in my use cases, thumbnails are very low resolution versions of previews, so that it can be displayed very fast on web interfaces where many previews are shown altogether.

Exemple of datalink with #thumbnail:
http://vogate.obs-nancay.fr/nda/q/dl/dlmeta?ID=ivo%3A//vopdc.obspm/~%3Fnda/S000612_cdf <http://vogate.obs-nancay.fr/nda/q/dl/dlmeta?ID=ivo%3A//vopdc.obspm/~%3Fnda/S000612_cdf>

and to make it more explicit:
- a preview: https://realtime.obs-nancay.fr/dam/databf/web/soleil/ql//B-W/2000/06/S000612.png <https://realtime.obs-nancay.fr/dam/databf/web/soleil/ql//B-W/2000/06/S000612.png>