Reminder: [Ops] Service validation and compliance telecon 28 Apr

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Tue Apr 27 09:58:10 CEST 2021

Dear all,

as a reminder for the meeting here below please be aware that
at the usual running meetings page

https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaDAL_RunningMeetings

both the vconf and the etherpad note links are now available.

Looking forward to seeing/hearing you,

Cheers

    Marco, James (DAL WG)
    Mark, Steve (Ops IG)

Il giorno gio 22 apr 2021 alle ore 18:11 Mark Taylor <
m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk> ha scritto:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> as advertised a couple of weeks ago by Marco
> (http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/ops/2021-April/000076.html)
> the next DAL running meeting will be joint with the Operations IG,
> on the topic of service validation (and service compliance).
>
> Ops and DAL are focusing on trying to improve the state of
> compliance of the registered services out there (especially
> SCS, SIA, SSA and TAP), informed by and to improve the results from,
> the VO 'weather reports' periodically presented within the Ops IG.
>
> This is going to be a collaborative effort including (at least):
>
>    - weather report compilers
>    - validator software developers
>    - service toolkit developers
>    - service developers
>    - service operators
>
> If you fall into one of these categories or are otherwise interested
> in this topic, please consider participating in this running meeting,
> at which we will discuss ways to improve the compliance landscape.
>
> The meeting will be at:
>
>    Weds 28 April, 20:00 UTC
>
> and the zoom link will appear at
> https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaDAL_RunningMeetings
> nearer the time.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mark, Steve (Ops IG)
> Marco, James (DAL WG)
>
> --
> Mark Taylor  Astronomical Programmer  Physics, Bristol University, UK
> m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk          http://www.star.bristol.ac.uk/~mbt/

Marco Molinaro
INAF - Istituto Nazionale di AstroFisica
Osservatorio Astronomico di Trieste
email marco.molinaro at inaf.it
tel. +39 040 3199 152