TAPRegExt function declaration [was: ADQL polymorphic functions]

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Apr 26 13:16:44 CEST 2021

I don't do anything with these signatures except (a) present them
as unparsed text to users and (b) pass them to VOLLT, to aid it
in parsing ADQL.  So no problems from my side, except maybe backward
compatibility issues if they are encountered by a TOPCAT installation
with a VOLLT version predating this proposal.
Grégory may be able to comment on whether that's something to worry about.

--
Mark Taylor  Astronomical Programmer  Physics, Bristol University, UK
m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk          http://www.star.bristol.ac.uk/~mbt/