DAL running meetings, last and next

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Tue Oct 6 10:08:07 CEST 2020

Dear DAL,

at https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaDAL_RunningMeetings
you can find the notes and materials of the last meeting.

I set up there the place for the next DAL running meeting.
Here is the poll to choose the date for it

https://terminplaner4.dfn.de/dal-running-meeting

I made it wider (in possible dates) due to the potential holidays in
that period. Next meeting will be at 10:00 UTC, sorry for those we'll
be leaving out with this choice, and pay attention to the daylight
savings ends.

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2020.html

I plan to close the poll and draft the agenda around Monday 19 October.
Please contribute your topics.

Cheers
    Marco

--
Marco Molinaro
INAF - Istituto Nazionale di AstroFisica
email marco.molinaro at inaf.it
tel. +39 040 3199 152