interop, DAL wrap-up

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Tue May 12 14:03:41 CEST 2020

Dear DAL,

the IVOA May 2020 Interoperability Meeting, held online
last week, has been quite successful, with progress on
standards as well as good discussion.
The interop schedule page

https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2020

and the DAL related sessions one

https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2020DAL

include all starting points and materials you might want to
review, or view if you hadn't the chance to attend directly.

In the following days and weeks two things are going to happen:
- cleanup of the etherpad notes into proper TWiki topics
- follow up vconfs on one or more topics of interest

For the latter point we already alert you about a session on
"caproles" organized by Registry, but of direct interest for
DAL (Wednesday, Mar 13 at 15:00 UTC, details will follow).
Other topics DAL might want to discuss include:
- DALI progress in view of ADQL
- a continuation on feedback by implementation of SIAv2 and/or SODA
- DataLink as a follow up of the interop session.

Feel free to express your interests and we will try to have
specific t/vconfs or running DAL meetings online.

Kind Regards
     Marco & James

--
Marco Molinaro
INAF - Istituto Nazionale di AstroFisica
email marco.molinaro at inaf.it
tel. +39 040 3199 152