Vocabularising dataproduct_type

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Tue Mar 24 18:30:46 CET 2020

dear Markus, all

The discussion is moving up since that email below.

Anyway I should answer at some point.

Before doing that I need some clarification

You wrote "The problem at this point is non-image 2D data. If that's
itching someone *now*, let's have a separate thread."

Does that mean non-image 2D data is the problem you want to solve here,
or on the contrary that we shoud open a new thread if we wnat to discuss
that.

The confusion for comes from "at this point". Why point, please ?

Cheers

François

Le 18/03/2020 à 08:42, Markus Demleitner a écrit