document CS comment

Pierre Le Sidaner pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Mon Mar 9 17:14:43 CET 2020

Hi

Having a look to the SCS WD I have comment on the output VOTable
https://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/ConeSearch/WD-SCS-1.1-20171009.pdf

 From a validator point of view, page 15 and 16 the output votable

First we should propose to have a newer version of VOTable 1.0
then it need two small modification

'COOSYS'.
'PARAM'.

Regards
Pierre
      	     		   Pierre Le Sidaner
                         Observatoire de Paris

Directeur de la Direction Informatique de l'Observatoire
Directeur technique de Paris Astronomical Data Centre
tel : 01 40 51 20 82
61, avenue de l'Observatoire 75014 Paris

mailto:pierre.lesidaner at observatoiredeparis.psl.eu
http://dio.obspm.fr  http://padc.obspm.fr