DAL virtual meeting

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Wed Jun 24 10:03:33 CEST 2020

Dear all,
please book your agenda for

Monday 29 June 2020 - 20:00 UTC

for the DAL running meeting.

Connection details will be made available on the DAL TWiki pages
as well as at the bottom of the May Virtual Interop programme in
the next couple of days.

An email (next days also) will provide you with the agenda for the
meeting (expect DataLink and DALI to play a role there).

Looking forward to hearing/seeing you on Monday!

Cheers
     Marco & James

email marco.molinaro at inaf.it
tel. +39 040 3199 152