[VEP-003] datalink/core#sibling: Ready for TCG

Laurent MICHEL laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Tue Feb 18 11:20:53 CET 2020

Dear all,

I agree we need a very generic term to say that this dataset is derievd
from that one.
Taking the place of a lambda-user, I'm pretty sure that neither #sibling
nor #crosseddataset make sense.

     #sibling is too vague
     #cross... reminds some crossmatch process

In contrast, #see-also is something everyone can understand.
The meaning of the "also" suffix can be resolved by a subtype in
content_type

So my vote goes for #see-also

Laurent

--
---- Laurent MICHEL              Tel  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 37
      Observatoire de Strasbourg  Fax  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 32
      11 Rue de l'Universite      Mail laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
      67000 Strasbourg (France)   Web  http://astro.u-strasbg.fr/~michel
---