DAL Running Meeting, #2 report, #3 setup

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Mon Aug 17 09:15:53 CEST 2020

Dear DAL,

Here is a reminder to fill in the poll for the next
DAL running meeting

https://doodle.com/poll/ehwa9u5nvmxd5zbw

to be held at 13:00 UTC on a date in the last week of
August (i.e. next week).

Tentative agenda items will be:
- DataLink templated endpoints (continued)
- ConeSearch document progress
- UDF EN discussion

but it's open to suggestions/additions.

The poll will close tomorrow and date & details will
follow on Wednesday.

Looking forward to your replies and attendance!

    Marco & James

email marco.molinaro at inaf.it
tel. +39 040 3199 152