Last call for DAL related contributions to Groningen

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Wed Sep 25 12:55:27 CEST 2019

Dear all,
there still are a couple of slots available for contributions
to the DAL related sessions in the oncoming Groningen Interop.

If you have something you want to bring about
- development of applications for DAL protocols
- authentication&authorization and capabilities for resources
- feedback on DAL protocols

just let us know and we'll do our best to fit it into the schedule.
Please, be aware that there's roughly room for one talk on each of
the above, thus if multiple last contributions come in we'll have
to make choices.

Current draft schedule is available at
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2019DAL

Cheers