2nd call for contributions - DAL sessions - Groningen Interop

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Fri Sep 13 09:53:13 CEST 2019

Dear all,
Thank-you to those who have offered talks for the DAL sessions of the
Groningen Interop. We have contributions covering

DALI and Datalink
Authentication
TAP
ProvTAP/ProvHIPS
SIA2/SODA; and
ADQL 2.1

A few talks might end up in a shared Apps+DAL session.

We currently have still room for at most two/three more talks, so if
you would like to contribute please let us know as soon as possible.
In particular we would love to see talks regarding
ObsLocTAP, ObjVisSAP or time domain activities.

Cheers,
    Marco and James