Datalink

Petr Skoda skoda at sunstel.asu.cas.cz
Sat Oct 12 10:32:51 CEST 2019

thanks for explanation - I was thinking about more complex cases than he
end point of datalink (e.g. animation of datacube)
in this case we had a problem to describe the link of our example pointing
from individual photometry  point to the original image
We used a SIAPLink with accesURL - as this was  understood by Aladin.

the semantics makes sense and its controlled vocabulary as well..
just I still see philosophical issue with the definition of time

to fit powerspectra frequencies etc ....

so it may be timeseries of (in principle) datacubes - spectra and images
are degenerated datacubes ...

as an ordered set of entities - eg files in directory havin timestamp

which is diffeent from the time transformation- like
associate the timeseries with its power spectrum

Kepler case e.g.

how to work with this ?