Towards DataLink 1.1 / On github

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Nov 29 17:32:09 CET 2019

Dear all,

As annouced below 21 issues and 10 pull requests have been raised On
DataLink

3 first issues an the first pull request are from Mark Taylor and me and
could end in a simple erratum of 1.0

Remaining 18 issues and 9 pull requests are summarizing most of the so
far  proposed changes for DataLink 1.1

These changes were summarized in july on this page
<https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/DataLink-1_0-Next> (following
the splinter held in Paris, during May interop meeting)

The proposed changes had been summarized in this internal draft document
at that time :
https://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/DataLink-1_0-Next/DataLink.pdf

Since October (last month see email below) a lot of discussions occured
on the github issues and relatedd pull request

You can look at https://github.com/ivoa-std/datalink/ to see what has
been discussed/proposed

oday I have been completing a modification of the DataLink-next page
<https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/DataLink-1_0-Next>to create
links between all the litems listed in Paris and tjhe github issues.
Hope this helps to keep a global view on the discussions.

Cheers

François