ADQL using reserved words in tables

ada nebot ada.nebot at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Nov 14 13:38:39 CET 2019

Hi,

I’m using the latest version of TOPCAT: V4.6-3
Selected the service: https://gea.esac.esa.int/tap-server/tap <https://gea.esac.esa.int/tap-server/tap>

I saw indeed the little warning hinting to use double quotes.
It was helpful, since that’s how I learnt at first the word was reserved, and how those should be
treated. But then I wasn’t able to solve the problem with double quotes.

Now *something* (?) might have changed between the time I wrote the first email and now,
and the exact same ADQL line is working again on that server.
I can’t send you the error message since I can’t reproduce it and I didn’t take a screen shot.

But I see Jon has pointed out some error too, so I guess it was the same error message.

Cheers,
Ada