Moving Datalink vocabulary source?

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Tue Aug 27 11:58:57 CEST 2019

Hi Markus, all,

I have no strong objection about this change as long as "There should be
no user-visible changes resulting from this".

However I would prefer that all "official" lists were stored on the
document repository or ivoa wiki pages.

Volute should be for work in progress I imagine.

If we change the vocabulary location Isn't that possible ?

Cheers

François